2010-11-17

That voice that doesn't let me sleep.

I have plans for you, what are you waiting for?, why wont you come to me?. That voice over and over. The voice of  Jesus Christ. Finally tonight I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour and i feel good! I needed change. I felt that nothing was going right in my life, that the days were going by fast and that my life was a boring routine of work, home, eat, sleep and problems but here I am today praising his name over and over and knowing that if He went through so much to wash away my sins, then the least I can do is serve Him and praise Him. Everything is clear now like having a pair  of glasses lying  around for a long time, finally putting them on then sitting there wondering why the heck didn't I put these on sooner... God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment