2010-11-21

A whole mess of stupid...

So recently I was sitting on my porch and low and behold, I see a few kids playing around with cherry bombs, unsupervised and acting like fools. Now as most people know I run my own little candy store at home, so one of these kids mom comes over to buy, you guessed it, candy. This woman is laughing because one of the kids threw a cherry bomb into one of the apartments and whomever it was that was sitting in the balcony pretty much pissed their pants when they heard the boom. Mind you it's 11 pm,  and these kids have no business being in the street at this time. I'm not going to go into the details of our discussion. It's not really important. what is however important is that this beast of a parent thinks it's cool that these kids are playing with something that is potentially dangerous if not even fatal in some cases and she has the audacity to say that kids will be kids. I'm sorry, is that what you are going to tell the doctor when your child blows his fingers off, or when he accidentally blows his friends face off? What the hell is going on with parents these days that they can laugh at something so serious? What if there was a child in that balcony which I happen to know there is, what then? These are the parents that should have social services all over their asses, but yet,  surprise, surprise, they aren't.




 Watch this video and then tell me kids will be kids...
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_nEVDVw_w0&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment